Rules of DOCKR
You can drive, we take care of the rest.
You can drive, we take care of the rest, including any maintenance. Contact DOCKR directly by telephone if a malfunction occurs. We work with roadside assistance services to get you back on track as quickly as possible. If the problem cannot be solved, we will of course provide a new DOCKR immediately.
Damage & Theft
It can of course happen that you drive damage with your DOCKR vehicle, that is very disappointing! Make sure you immediately contact DOCKR by telephone to report the damage, then we will immediately find out if this damage is covered. In the meantime, we will of course provide a new DOCKR immediately.
- Cargo Bikes: Cargo Bikes are fully insured against damage to the vehicle and theft with a deductible of 100 Euro per event. If, during repairs or our measuring system, it appears that the cause is due to careless use, then this is of course not covered by DOCKR. In the case of non-recoverable damage, we calculate a deductible depending on the agreed conditions.
- DOCKR eTuktuk & eCargo are currently only W.A. insured (with a deductible of 150 Euro), which means that only damage to third parties is covered by the insurance. For all non-recoverable damage to the vehicle due to personal acts, vandalism or theft, the deductible amounts to a maximum of € 1,000 ex VAT per incident.
- is fully insured against damage and theft (deductible 225 Euro per event)
Always lock your DOCKR with the supplied locks. If your DOCKR is stolen, together we will ensure that you are back on the road as soon as possible. We will make a declaration together, you return the key to the DOCKR vehicle, DOCKR provides replacement transport and you pay an excess depending on the type of vehicle.
DOCKR strives to make traffic safer, more accessible and more sustainable. You can also contribute to this! How do you do that? Always use the DOCKR vehicles as you would with your own vehicles, follow the traffic rules and take each other into account. That way it becomes more fun, safer and cleaner in the city.
- Make sure you are familiar with the user manual. Problems can arise, for example, from incorrect or timely charging of batteries.
- Slowly accelerate and slow down; this sustainable way of traveling is not only better for the environment but also nice for your environment.
- Make sure there is enough air in your tires (you can always find this in the vehicle instruction); this makes you drive more sustainably + gives you more grip on the road.
Close the vehicle
Always lock the vehicle as well as possible. This reduces the chance that you will end up somewhere without a vehicle. If it happens that the vehicle is stolen, DOCKR will arrange for replacement transport (see the heading “Theft”).
DOCKER monthly subscription: DOCKER subscriptions can be canceled monthly, with a cancellation period of 1 month.
Day rental: no cancellation period.