Who is responsible for collecting and processing of your personal data?
DOCKR (Stationsplein 19a, 3818 LE, Amersfoort) is the legal entity responsible for all collection and all processing of your personal data in connection with services and websites of DOCKR.
DOCKR is part of Pon’s Automobielhandel B.V. Pon’s Automobielhandel B.V. itself is part of Pon Holdings B.V., its affiliates and its subsidiaries (“Pon”). DOCKR and Pon are committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your personal data you share with us.
Which personal data we collect?
Which personal data we exactly collect, depends on the which service you use:
- Registration for newsletter: email address
- Contact form: name, email address and all personal data you provide in the open text field
On what legal grounds do we collect your personal data?
The processing of your personal data takes place on the base of the following legal grounds as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Consent from you
- Necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- Legitimate interests of Pon
Legitimate interests (may, among others) include: marketing, advertising, security, (fraud) prevention, IT-management, research and analyses of DOCKR services, legal affairs, internal controls.
Why do we collect your personal data?
When you choose to register your personal data, contact us, or visit our websites, we will collect some personal data about you. We may process these personal data for the following purposes [the number refers to the legal ground as mentioned in the above paragraph] :
- Communicate with you in a personal way or to inform you about DOCKR services [legal ground 1]
- Perform market research and improve our business and services [legal ground 3]
- Perform statistical analyses and reporting [legal ground 3]
- Providing services on the Internet [legal ground 3]
- Communicate future promotional and marketing information including direct marketing purposes and retargeting [legal ground 3]
If you choose to provide your personal data on one of the above ways and provide your explicit consent or visit our websites, you authorize DOCKR and its service providers to collect, store, use, disclose, and otherwise process your personal data in connection with the purposes as described above.
You have the right to withdraw your consent which you may have given to the processing of your personal data at any time.
How do we share or transfer your personal data?
You should be aware that DOCKR is part of a business group within Pon and that departments (like IT, Marketing) can be located in Pon companies around the world. As a consequence, your personal data may be shared within and/or transferred to other business group companies or other Pon companies around the world.
DOCKR may share your personal data also with third party service providers to perform certain processing activities on behalf of DOCKR. DOCKR requires these service providers to process and protect your personal data diligently. Other than set out in this statement, DOCKR will not sell, rent, lease, or provide your personal data to third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
DOCKR or Pon might sell (part of) a business company to another company. Where such business relates to DOCKR, such transfer of ownership may include the transfer of your personal data to the new owner.
We will otherwise only release your personal data if so required or authorized by law, where necessary for preventing or combating fraud, where necessary for dispute resolution, or for any other pressing legitimate need that under the circumstances must outweigh your privacy interests, such as the security of our business and the safety of our staff.
How do we protect your personal data?
DOCKR will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss or unlawful processing of this data as specified in the GDPR. This may include using secure registration forms, encryption of data, and restricting access to your personal data.
Please note that some third countries do not provide for an adequate level of protection for your personal data. However, you can be assured that DOCKR will take appropriate safeguards for the confidentiality and protection of your data.
How long do we retain your personal data?
After you opt out or delete your account, your personal data will be deleted within a reasonable timeframe and in line with our retention policy.
Cookies, web beacons and similar techniques
DOCKR generally does not intend to collect personal data from and/or generally does not intentionally communicate with children.
You have the right to know which personal data we have collected from you and with whom we share the data. To request this information, you can contact us via the below mentioned email address.
In line with the GDPR you have additional privacy rights like:
- The right to withdraw your consent, for as far as the processing of your personal data is based on that legal ground
- The right to file a complaint at the Data Protection Authority
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) of your personal data
- The right to restriction of the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability of your personal data
- The right to object to direct marketing